Tuesday 23 December 2008

The Drunkard Walk !!

Always and everytime, I used to think .. am I too drunk, that I'm not able to understand what is happening around me..or am I supposed to walk the drunkard's walk..or am I too drunk, that even little things around me makes me so excited that I don't care about the big ones ..

Well ... I dont know, what's going on with me .. but obviously my India .. my passion .. my love .. my own country is walking a perfect Drunkard walk .. and, that too without any "patiala peg" in it's hand ..

It takes a long time for a person like me (who sometimes expresses his views though Octane91's power), but, as it is truly said, when Limits are crossed .. One has to get warned .. :)

Starting from the ganda politics of our own Marathi Manoos (Mr. Raj, I'm proudly saying "Jai Maharashtra" till now !!) ... to the utmost terrible Mumbai Attacks .. my love has been torned apart .. People in Orissa killing each other on the basis of religion .. the "selection note" of some Ghooman Devi of Meena Community by Ashok Gehlot, so that, he wins the hearts of the minority community .. The Raj's Sena killing people .. doing the worst they can do on North Indians .. specifically Biharis and UPians .. Well, I've a question for u my dear "shubecha" neta ji where are you, after one of the most heinous terror attacks in Mumbai .. Why your kuttas are not throwing Yadav, the head constable, who continously fired upon terrorists, out of your Maharashtra .. from movies like A Wednesday, anytime masterpiece to Rab ne bana di jodi (I bet, now onwards Rab ji is going to stop these activities too !!) and from ups and downs of sports in India, though mainly ups with Saina the hottest talk in any Sporting arena .. arre Dhoni we have not forgotten you .. you are the most "hottest" topic anytime always !!

The market(s) getting the worst lows of the year (well, I think these numbers are going to be the worst for ceturies ahead..)..After seeing the Fords, the GMs of America .. I was just having a plain thinking of our own Maruti, which just completed the glorious 25 years !! Nothing offensive, though)

With Biggies offering the pink slips .. with 2 months Pay in advance .. was like a "salty cake" for the big honchos who were in the corps for some 10 years or even more than that .. Lehmann bros.MeryllLynch.and even others got a lifetime shock .. which was simply a big time sucker for their CEOs and the party .. (Its time to rethink, why a person should not do the MBA!! PJ )

Even our desis were not running behind, giving the jhatka to otherwise jhatka givers (I think u have got it!!) .. the deals and M&As were looking murkier .. and if they happened, they were a quite affair ..

Who can forget the Tata's Nano..the way the Tata sr. launched and got the applauds from round the globe, our own, madam ji .. made a big blocker .. the Nandigram .. and then Singur .. big time nightmares for Tata's .. though it shows that they can be hurt but not knocked .. and the JLR takeover was like a dream for every Indian eye, seen by Ratan and the team .. though he's having some issues like him .. but, we know .. he is the warrior and warriors know only one thing: Victory !!
Thats what is being shown, when the Taj Towers and heritage building was reopened for the guests .. The Oberois wer not left behind, getting the Trident into action too ..

The biggest event on the earth (as it was accliamed) took place in June-July .. yeah, the IPL .. full of moolah . . making my love more famous and also showing that we are the next champions, the next SuperPower .. ohh thats also being shown, when I see my love's color on the moon .. thank you!! Chandrayan .. and thanks a ton!! ISRO's Madhvan and the team .. u people rock !!

The Coalition Government, pics showing the bribe taking netas, was a lifetime moment, as the last time a coalition Govt was formed in the year 1972 .. lucky to see it alive.. :)
The resignation of Patils ... the tehlna of Ram Gopal .. and the mirch masalas of State elections ...

The saddest part, among all was the Mumbai attacks .. with dirty political comments from some of the leaders is what makes me feel shame about my love ..

"We can be hurt, but we cannot be knocked .. "

To be Continued ..

Till then, a gentle request, please do whatever you can do for my love .. even a bit will do .. stop it from any drunkard walk ..

make it Proud !!

1 comment:

Ankush said...

"stand in a queue"
and the whole aura will change..
trust me!